Astros Sea Kayaking
In the quiet waters of the Argolic Bay we offer you an unforgettable experience of fun and sport with our canoes.
Experienced trainers show you how to handle the padles safely so our action can be done without problems.
This action is taking place near the coast so you can see all the beautiful beaches something that you cant do from the main road.
Also we can stop for swim wherever we choose.
The trip begins from the port of Astros
MINIMUM TRAVELERS 2 per trip
per adult from
What's included :
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- pick up from the hotel
- The trips visited the ports of Leonidio. Tyros and Astros
Start time: about 9-10pm
End time: 4 hours later
• 15-20 min preparation and demonstration by trainers
• 1 hour trip coast by coast
• 30 min swimming (depends the season)
• Duration of program about 4 hours
• At the end relaxation moments at coffee shop
• pick you up from your hotel
• safe jacket for each passenger
• instructions - learning basics
• 2 trainers per group of 8 people
• free water
• free photo of all the actions (at the end you can choose your own photo and we send them by mail)
At the end of the event we offer coffee, tea, or juice in a region coffee (include in the price)
Departure Point :Sokrati Kallitsi, Paralio Astros 220 19, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.