Astonishing Plitvice Lakes with lunch
Connected by waterfalls, circled by forest and crisscrossed with wooden bridges, the Plitvice Lakes are a nature lover’s dreams!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Late Lunch
- Ticket for the National Park of the Plitvice Lakes
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Join us on this incredible journey and discover beauties that captured so many travellers' hearts. The vibrant blue pools, luscious green trees, and dribbling waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes will make you wonder how there could be such a beauty in this world. Expect nothing less than breath-taking views once you step inside of this unspoilt oasis. Wander along the boardwalks and bridges or take a boat trip across Lake Kozjak, the biggest stretch of water here.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
On our way back, we will stop for lunch break at a fairy-tale village Rastoke. Once a rural settlement, this tiny village will amaze you with its stunning landscapes dotted with watermills, waterfalls and wooden houses.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately comfortable clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.