Assos and Behramkale Day Trip from Canakkale
The city with spectacular views of the Temple of Athena.
The ancient city of Assos was founded in the 6th century BC. Assos was home of a philosophy school by living a time of Aristotle. The highest point in the city's name to the temple of Athena, is the daughter of Zeus and one of the 12 gods of Olympos. The Temple of Athena which the first and only Doric temple built in Anatolia, also attracts attention with its outstanding views.
Assos is also the period of the ancient Roman theater, the agora, the necropolis (cemetery) and the walls can be seen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - I. Murat Hudavendigar Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Athena Temple
- Entry/Admission - Behramkale
What's excluded :
- DAY 1 CANAKKALE-ASSOS-CANAKKALE
08.00 Pick up from your hotel in Canakkale
Transfer to Assos
Journey takes 1 hour 30 minutes
The tour proceeds to the ancient city of ASSOS visiting:
Acropolis ( 238 m. High from the sea level )
Temple of Athena ( was constructed during the 6th century B. C. Besides )
Lunch at a local restaurant
Hudavendigar Bridge ( constructed during Ottoman Sultan Murat ( the first) during 14th century )
Hudavendigar Mosque ( constructed during Ottoman Sultan Murat ( the first) during 14th century )
( constructed during Ottoman Sultan Murat ( the first ) during 14th century.
Ancient Port of Assos
Return to Canakkale
Drop of at your hotel
Departure Point :Canakkale Port or Canakkale Hotels
Departure Time :08.00am
Return Detail :Canakkale Port or Canakkale Hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.