Assisi, Deruta & organic gourmet lunch at the olive oil farmhouse from FLORENCE
- Go on an artistic, spiritual quest to Assisi and discover the divinity in the air and in Giotto's brushstrokes, which depict the life of Saint Francis in Assisi's Basilica.
- Experience the exceptional, the sublime, the mesmerising, all at one time in one place.
- Take your lunch in an intimate, local restaurant/farmhouse, with a glass of Montefalco Red or Sagrantino ready at hand for a toast.
- Experience the local extra virgin olive oil production.
- Delight in Deruta, where you will encounter extraordinary ceramics and have the chance to visit Ubaldo Grazia, the world's most ancient majolica factory.
* Private, Exclusive, Customizable, door-to-door tour of Umbria, wine and food Tour from Florence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 9 hour door-to-door tour in a luxury Mercedes vehicle and knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Refreshments on board
- Gas - Tolls - VAT
What's excluded :
- Eventual entrance fees
- Sagrantino di Montefalco wine tasting + visit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Assisi, Assisi, Province of Perugia, Umbria
Go on an artistic, spiritual quest to Assisi and discover the divinity in the air and in Giotto's brushstrokes, which depict the life of Saint Francis in Assisi's Basilica.
Experience the exceptional, the sublime, the mesmerising, all at one time in one place.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Deruta, Deruta, Province of Perugia, Umbria
Delight in Deruta, where you will encounter extraordinary ceramics
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grazia Maioliche, Via Tiberina 181, 06053, Deruta Italy
Have the chance to visit Ubaldo Grazia, the world's most ancient majolica factory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 06031 Bevagna, Province of Perugia, Italy
Lunch in an intimate, local organic restaurant/farmhouse, with a glass of Montefalco Red or Sagrantino ready at hand for a toast.
Experience the local extra virgin olive oil organic production.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cortona, Cortona, Province of Arezzo, Tuscany
The foundation of Cortona remains mixed in legends dating to classic times. These were later reworked especially in the late Renaissance period under Cosimo I de' Medici. The 17th-century Guide of Giacomo Lauro, reworked from writings of Annio da Viterbo, states that 108 years after the Great Flood, Noah entered the Valdichiana via the Tiber and Paglia rivers. He preferred this place better than anywhere else in Italy, because it was so fertile, and dwelt there for thirty years. One of Noah's descendants was Crano, his son who came to the hilltop and, liking the high position, the fine countryside and the calm air, built the city of Cortona on it in 273 years after the Great Flood.
"Under the Tuscan Sun" Movie location
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will collect to your accommodation, please let us know the address in order to arrange adoor-to-door serviceAirports
- Florence Airport, Peretola, Via del Termine, 11, 50127 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.