Aspendos – Perge – Kurşunlu Waterfall Tour
We are a local tour company. Our company, guide and vehicles are licensed. You will experience the USE TRAVEL AGENCY difference and we are assertive in this regard.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off, English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personel Expences, Entrance Fees, Lunch, Drinks, Tips (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Aspendos Ruins and Theater
- Entry/Admission - Perge Ancient City
- Entry/Admission - Kursunlu Waterfalls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aspendos Ruins and Theater, Aspendos, Serik Turkey
Aspendos was one of the most important cities of Pamphylia which was the original name of the Antalya region. Aspendos theatre is one of the best preserved Roman Amphitheatre on the Asian continent. Built into a steep hillside and big enough to host 15000 people, this vast semicircular edifice was used to stage plays in second century A.D. It's perfect acoustics means that it is still used today for operas and ballet festivals. After visiting the amphitheatre you can experience the amazing engineering of the city's high aqueduct.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Perge Ancient City, Aksu, Antalya 07110 Turkey
Perge was the capital city of Pamphylia, a vast Roman province, with a combination of Roman, Greek and Byzantine cultures. See the best preserved Roman Baths in Anatolia, the Agora, Colonnaded street, Nymphaion and a stadium with a capacity of 12000.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kursunlu Waterfalls, Antalya Turkey
Kursunlu Waterfalls National Park which is located at 25 km from the center of Antalya, covers an
area of 33 hectares. The 18 metre waterfall is on one of the tributaries of the Aksu river and its situation in the
midst of a pine forest is of quite exceptional beauty. The countryside around the water forms a lovely picnic and
pleasure spot, and offers a nice refreshment, especially enjoyable on a hot Mediterranean summer day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This service is a personal private tour. The meeting point is where you will determine.Airports
- Antalya Airport, Antalya Turkey
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/22/2020 - 12/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.