Asado & Milonga
This experience will allow you to discover in one night two local cultural icons: the most popular gastronomic tradition the “Asado” and the most emblematic musical genre of Buenos Aires the tango.
You will begin your night by enjoying an Asado with a master that will explain to you the different cuts, wines, and traditions while you share the night with a small group.
Afterward, a tango expert will introduce you to the wonderful world of tango, enjoying a milonga as the locals do.
The activity is for a minimum of 2 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excursion mentioned on the itinerary
- Entrance to the Milonga
- Dinner - Asado
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
On this tour, you will discover firstly the traditional gastronomy and musical culture of the capital.
Your night begins at 7.45 pm as our local guide will drive you to a closed doors steakhouse in Palermo, where you will enjoy a 5 course Asado. You will be welcomed with a picada (mix of salamis, cheese, empanadas, etc.). It continues with a salad entree, achuras (assorted cuts of meat), a 350g premium steak and you will finish tasting a traditional dessert. Each course will have a unique pairing wine.
After the Asado, a tango expert will pick you up to go to a milonga and will teach you all about the history, trends, codes, etc of this dance. You will end your night by enjoying this unique atmosphere, surrounded by local tango dancers.
Milonga in private with an English/Spanish speaking guide.
Duration: 4 - 4,5 hours
Departures on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
(Optional: private lesson)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.