Arusha National Park Day Trip: Walk, Canoe and Safari!
During this day trip to Arusha National Park, engage in several different modes of safari! Start your visit with a game drive as you make your way through the park. Visit the Small Serengeti and see Cape buffalo, zebra and warthog. Continue on a two hour walking safari with a national park ranger. See buffalo, zebra and warthog as you make your way over the plain to the mountain forest. Continue walking until you reach Mount Meru Waterfall. After a break at the waterfall, return to meet the vehicle.
Continue on a game drive through the park, making your way to Momella Lakes. First circle the lake by vehicle, viewing hippos and flamingos as you make your way around the lakes. After the game drive, meet your canoe safari guide for a two hour guided canoe ride in the lake. Spot wildlife from the canoe and learn the history of the surrounding area and the chemistry of these alkaline lakes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Meru Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Momella Lakes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arusha National Park, Arusha National Park, Arusha Region
Arusha National Park is close to the town of Arusha, Tanzania. It makes for an easy day trip and is also a great introductory safari park before heading out to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. Arusha National Park is also home to Mount Meru, Tanzania's second-highest mountain standing at 4,566 meters. Wildlife typically seen in Arusha National Park includes Cape buffalo, giraffe, waterbuck, flamingo, hippo, warthog, and black and white colobus monkey.
Arusha National Park allows walking, canoe safaris, game drives, and multi-day hikes up Mount Meru.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Mount Meru Waterfall, Mount Meru Arusha National Park, Arusha Tanzania
During your walking safari, visit a waterfall on the slopes of Mount Meru.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Momella Lakes, Arusha National Park, Arusha Tanzania
Have a canoe safari around Momella Lakes and view wildlife from the water. The experience is about two hours long and you will canoe with a guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at the reception of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.