Arusha National Park Day Trip
Arusha National Park is one of the most interesting landscape’s spot in Tanzania.
Regardless of being among the parks admired for abundance of wildlife, fauna and flora there have three spectacular features; Shira plateau, Kibo and Mawenzi which complements to the beauty of this park.
Viewing the Mount Meru from a close look and very fine weather has also attracted many visitors to this park. Its sounds unbelievable that all these and many more can explored in one-day excursion. Join our team to arrange for your next route while Africa – Tanzania.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Day trip according to the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional certified guide
- National Park Ranger
- National park entry fees
- Lunch Box
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arusha National Park, Arusha National Park, Arusha Region
In the morning, we will pick you from your hotel in Arusha/Moshi and take you to Momella gate in Arusha National Park (About 1 and half hour drive). The park has an incredible variety of fauna and flora, which cannot fail to impress. Hollywood also chose this region to film the movie “Hatari” in which Hardy Kruger starred alongside the legendary John Wayne. Your day trip will include a visit to the Ngurdo Crater and Momella Lake. Buffaloes, waterbucks, famingo, giraffes, warthogs, zebras and baboons can be seen all year round as well as many different bird species. At the Momella Gate, an armed ranger will be waiting for you to accompany you on your walking safari that will give you the chance to experience the wildlife up-close. Only a few other national parks in Tanzania give you such an opportunity and it is something that should not be missed. Lunch will be taken at a picnic place and in the afternoon, you will continue your tour in the safari vehicle through the Arusha National Park. After plenty of time allocated for you to observe the wildlife, we will take you back to Arusha/Moshi.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We are Located at NSSF Complex, Aga Khan street, Moshi Tanzania, But clients can be picked up from Kilimanjaro Airport or Arusha Airport to any hotel in Moshi or Arusha, TanzaniaAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.