Arusha National Park Day Tour
Located just 45 minutes drive from Arusha, Arusha National Park is Tanzania's most accessible park in more ways than one. It's not only conveniently located, but it's also the best place to embark on walking and canoeing safaris - putting you closer to the action than anywhere else in the country!
While Arusha National Park has no large predators, it is home to Africa's largest giraffe population, a variety of primate species, and a number of large herbivores.
It's the perfect day out for a family or those wanting something different to the standard game drive experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratitudes
- International Flights
- Your visit to Arusha National Park is a flexible one, as you'll have three choices as to how you'd like to experience the park.
Game Drive: You can embark on a half-day or full day game drive through the park. Your drive will pass you past park landmarks such as the Momella Lakes and Ngurdoto Crater - sometimes known as 'Little Ngorongoro'.
Walking Safari: Stretch your legs with a guided walking safari through the park. While on your walking safari, you can expect to see endless acres of forest, home to black and white colobus monkeys, zebras, buffalos, and a variety of antelopes. You will also have a chance to observe more than 400 bird species including the Crowned Eagle, Lanner Falcon, and Levaillants Cuckoo.
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Accommodation in Arusha and start your Safari
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.