Arusha City Day Tour
Arusha city, Tanzania is the country’s safari capital located in the north of the country. It has a population of 427,185 plus 323,198 in the surrounding Arusha Distric ( 2012 census). This city is located on a plateau in the Great Rift Valley amidst the Serengeti plains, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, Tarangire National Park, and Mount Kilimanjaro.
Arusha is a small town nestled in the shadow of Mount Meru with commanding views of the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro. Although Dar es Salaam is larger, Arusha tends to be visited more by tourists as it is the gateway to the northern safari circuit to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire and Arusha National Park. The closer park to this City is Arusha National park. It is likely to be the start of your adventure to the famous parks of northern Tanzania.
Tour Duration: 3-7-hrs
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission - Meserani Snake Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arusha Village Experience, Arusha Tanzania
Take your time to discover the beauty of Arusha city from Clock tower (the half way between Cairo Egypt to Johannesburg South Africa) and take walking to Maasai Market, proceed to Arusha Declaration monument and museum, central market to learn different African spices, vegetable, and fruits, visit Arusha City bus terminal, then later drive to Cultural Heritage Centre for shopping and AIM mall for some shopping and more fun then back to your Hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Meserani Snake Park, Arusha Tanzania
The snake park is a special treasure of Arusha, a wonderful source of enjoyment and relaxation for locals and foreign visitors.
The snake park is located 25km west of Arusha on the route to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater.
The snake park provides various activities, take a guided tour and learn about some of the most dangerous snakes in the world, from the Black and Green Mamba, Egyptian Cobra, Puff Adders and many more. Capture your special moment and hold a real live snake. Check out the 3m plus crocodiles at feeding time and touch a baby crocodile.
You can also enjoy your personal Maasai guide who will take you on a spectacular tour of the Maasai Cultural Museum.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Pangani Street, Pangani St, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Pagani street, Arusha center inn
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.