Aruba Private Luxury Boat Tours - Up To 15 People
On our private luxury boat, with our professional skipper, you can discover the best places for sightseeing, swimming, snorkeling, relaxing and enjoying the beautiful marine nature of Aruba’s beaches.
On the other hand, we offer the perfect scenery for fishing lovers. We are amongst the only private boat to provide you with the possibility to do bottom fishing and much more.
Have a most unforgettable time on the waters around Aruba? Allow us to help you plan your exclusive experience today! For those who wish to experience the beauty of Aruba without the regular crowds, Around Aruba Tours offers a whole day/ half day or hourly private luxury boat experience on which every detail is organized considering your most personal wishes and fitting your holiday schedule.
Don't forget your Hat, Sunscreen, Swimming gear, Towel, and Camera.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling Equipment
- Use of Bottom fishing equipment
- Coca Cola
- Experienced and Passionate Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Life vests
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eagle Beach, Aruba
Enjoy the beautiful Eagle Beach area by water in Aruba.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time differs from your hotel selection - we can arrange this post-booking. Please contact us after your booking to arrange your exact pickup time.We Also Provide Pick Up And Drop Off From All other accommodations starting from the Renaissance Aruba Resort Area all the way to The Ritz Carlton Aruba Area.Ports
- Aruba Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We provide a bandana for off-roading. Face-masks are required before entering the shuttle van , however if you do not have one your hotel will provide you with one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.