Arts Of Yangon
This tour is suitable for art lovers and the person who wants to feel Yangon's creative scene. Also you can learn about Myanmar Artists' modern creations.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide Fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenditure
- Entry/Admission - lawkanat sarpay လောကနတ်စာပေ
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Gallery, 37th Street, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Your Guide will pick up 9 am at your Hotel. Today we will explorer to some famous galleries in downtown area such as River Gallery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: ပန်းဆိုးတန်း ပန်းချီပြခန်း, 286, first floor, ပန်းဆိုးတန်းလမ်း, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hear how the gallery provides financial assistance for emerging artists and helps create opportunities for their works to be displayed both domestically and abroad.
Tea break at Rangoon Tea House located in old colonial building to enjoy Myanmar tea and snacks. Before transfer back to your Hotel, visit to Pansodan Art Gallery to see different style of creative Arts.
By the end of the morning you’ll have scratched the surface of Yangon’s creative scene and perhaps found a unique piece of Myanmar art to bring back home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: lawkanat sarpay လောကနတ်စာပေ, 30 30th St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Lawkanat Gallery to observe Myanmar modern artists’ creation and continue to Hla Dae shop which is supporting local communities and their recycle products. But since 2013 the scene has flourished again and you will see an incredible range of modern art at most of the galleries. If you have a chance, some of the gallery’s owners will share with you the context behind some of the pieces on display and explain the statement being made by the artist. You will also learn about the opportunities for artists and the challenges they face when visiting a non-profit gallery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up every hotel in Yangon.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.