Artisan Bread Making
The Artisan Course in Bread Making helps one understand the craft of Artisan Production, get a theoretical and practical understanding of what makes the process successful.
The classes give you the complete knowledge, skills and techniques involved in the Art of Bread Making.
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipment, ingredients, protective gear and stewarding support provided for, along with Standard Recipe Cards for all classes.
What's excluded :
In four intense and enjoyable classes, you will:
• Understand proper mixing, fermentation, shaping, proofing, scoring, and baking techniques for a variety of breads
• Decipher the critical importance of dough temperature and techniques for accurate calculation
• Learn to bake a variety of breads, including grissini, baguette, brioche, croissants, danish pastry, traditional soft rolls, wholemeal seeded loaves, pizza, calzone, focaccia, ciabatta, fatayer, cinnamon rolls, savarin, English muffins, savoury muffins, scones and doughnuts.
Departure Point :International Centre for Culinary Arts - ICCA Dubai, Block 8 - Al Sufouh Rd - الصفوحقرية المعرفة - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.