Art Sunset Cocktail at U Bein Bridge
U Bein Bridge is believed to be the oldest and longest teakwood bridge in the world. Join with us, you will able to enjoy the incredible sunset view, that definitely will wow you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Water drinking bottle & cold towel
- Cocktail & snack in the program
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above
- After a long day discovering the many sights of this enchanting country,take some time to relax on the U Bein Bridge, the oldest and longest teakwood bridge in the world. Enjoy the colorful scenes of the sunset while walking on the bridge or taking a rowing boat in Taung Tha Man Lake.Enjoy sunset cocktails with snacks on the shore of the lake and have unique encounters when you meet the local blade artist and fortune teller who will predict your golden future. This place is definitely one of the most stunning views for photography in Myanmar.Take you back the hotel and tour ends.
Note: Minimum 2 persons.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Tour is applied for min. 2 pax
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.