Art in Paradise Bangkok - 3D Art Museum
Called an interactive art museum, Art in Paradise in Bangkok is a place to make countless fun photos posing in 3D artwork.
Over 150 very lively and colorful paintings on the walls and floors depict scenes that you become a part of by standing or lying down in them. Next to the art works are boards with hints on where to stand or lie and the best angle from which to make a photo. Because of the 3D the photos come out surprisingly realistic and make it look like you are part of the scenery depicted in the painting.
Art in Paradise is a fantasy wonderland, a fun place for kids and adults where you can easily spend a few hours taking silly pictures. Let your imagination run wild interacting with the art work.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket to Art in Paradise 3D Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Art in Paradise Bangkok
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Beverage
- Visit: Art in Paradise Bangkok, 99 Esplanade Shopping Mall, 4th Floor Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Art in Paradise Bangkok 3D Art Museum provides an entertaining and fun experience for all ages. Let your creativity go interacting with paintings on the walls and floors.
Both adults and children will have a fun time taking silly photos on a flying carpet in ancient Egypt, cruising the canals of Venice in a gondola, running away from a hungry crocodile or crossing wobbly, crumbling bridges above waterfalls!
Departure Point :Art in Paradise Bangkok, 99 Esplanade Shopping Mall, 4th Floor Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Departure Time :3/28/2019 - 1/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 100cm height are free of charge.
- To protect the art work on the floor shoes are not allowed. Visitors must remove their shoes at the entrance and put them in dust bags
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the gallery
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.