Art and Culture in Stockholm with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience!
Whether you are visiting Stockholm as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you!
While walking the streets of Stockholm and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Stockholm.
I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Stockholm is!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kungliga Tullhuset, STADSGÅRDSHAMNEN 22, 116 45 Stockholm, Sweden
Let us begin our tour by this important museum!
Pass By: Fiskargatan 2, 116 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Marvel at this amazing mural by Os Gemeos!
Pass By: Riddarhustorget 10, 111 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Let me introduce you to the unusual decoration of this grand 17th-century building!
Pass By: T-Centralen, Stockholm, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Get a glimpse of the breathtaking underground art!
Pass By: Kronobergsgatan 35, 112 33 Stockholm, Sweden
Explore the fantastic details of this mural by Amara Por Dios!
Departure Point :Kungliga Tullhuset, STADSGÅRDSHAMNEN 22, 116 45 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Kronobergsgatan 35, 112 33 Stockholm, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.