Art and Culture in Gothenburg with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience!
Whether you are visiting Gothenburg as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Gothenburg and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Gothenburg.
I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Gothenburg is!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Snacks - Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Goteborgs Konsthall, Gotaplatsen, Gothenburg 412 56 Sweden
Let us begin our tour by this arts museum with a free entrance, so if you have the time, you might want to check it out before our meeting!
Pass By: Fish Church, Rosenlundsgatan, Gothenburg 411 25 Sweden
Discover the quirky Fish Church!
Pass By: Street Art Graffiti, 411 21 Gothenburg, Sweden
Take a glance at this colourful mural!
Pass By: Street Art, 411 19 Gothenburg, Sweden
Pause to find the amazing hidden stone faces!
Pass By: Goteborg Opera (Goteborgsoperan), 1 Christina Nilssons Gata, Gothenburg 411 04 Sweden
Marvel at this amazing waterside opera house!
Pass By: Palm House, Slussgatan 1, 411 06 Göteborg, Sweden
Conclude a Experience with a tranquil walk in this 19th century park with a rose garden, sculptures, and a delightful palm house!
Departure Point :Göteborgs Konsthall, Götaplatsen 7, 412 56 Göteborg, Sweden
Return Detail :Palm House, Slussgatan 1, 411 06 Göteborg, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.