Art and Culture in Colmar with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience!
Whether you are visiting Colmar as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Colmar and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Colmar.
I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Colmar is!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Snacks - Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Musee Unterlinden, 2 Place D Unterlinden, 68000, Colmar France
Musée Unterlinden, it is the perfect meeting point to start our Experience.
Pass By: 1 Rue Rapp, 68000 Colmar, France
Café Rapp, here you will get to meet “Marise” the face of Colmar, and let me tell you more about the MUR project!
Pass By: 71 Route de Neuf-Brisach, 68000 Colmar, France
La Villa Tschaen - Art Gallery, it is a rather young gallery with an interesting history! You will be able to visit it on your own after the Experience.
Pass By: 19 Rue des Jardins, 68000 Colmar, France
Le Grillen, another plan from the MUR!
Pass By: Quai de la Poissonnerie, 68000 Colmar, France
La Petite Venise, a must-see in Colmar and the perfect spot to let you continue discovering Colmar on your own!
Departure Point :1 Rue des Unterlinden, 68000 Colmar, France
Return Detail :Quai de la Poissonnerie, 68000 Colmar, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.