Art and Culture in Athens with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience!
Whether you are visiting Athens as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Athens and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Athens.
I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Athens is!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Snacks - Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Syntagma, Syntagma, Athens, Attica
We will start our Experience from here!
Pass By: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
This is probably the most modern quarter in the city where the youth goes, come discover it with me!
Pass By: Philopappos Monument, Filopappos Hill, Athens 104 38 Greece
We will admire beautiful view on Acropolis, discuss much older art and how it was to live here a few centuries ago!
Pass By: Loukanikos on Riga Palamidou St., Psyrri., Riga Palamidou 9, Athina 105 54, Greece
Get to know more about Loukanikos, a simple dog and what role he plays in the greek culture nowadays!
Pass By: City Circus Athens Hostel, Sarri 16, Athina 105 53, Greece
Get to discover some nice street art with me!
Pass By: Exarchia, Exarchia, Athens, Attica
We will end our Experience here and you can then continue on your own to discover Athens beautiful places!
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Plateia Syntagmatos, Athina, Greece
Return Detail :Exarcheia, Athens, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.