Arrival Transfer with Tour from Airport Recife to Porto de Galinhas
Take the stress and uncertainty out of getting to your hotel and take the easy way!
Are you arriving too early for check in your hotel? No problem, take this transfer with tour included that you will enjoy your holidays much more than waiting in the lobby.
Enjoy the best transfer from the International Airport of Recife to all hotels on the Harbor of Porto de Galinhas, Muro Alto and Maracaípe in a conditioned vehicle which has tv, dvd, wifi via Expressway ( toll road ) quicker and safer.
This service will offer you safety, ponctuality and comfort. You should enjoy your vacation so get off to a great start with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Our driver will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign which will have your name in it.
A welcome kit up on arrival including maps, guide and suggestions will be ready for you. A short introduction vídeo of the region and the best places in Pernambuco.
Stay relax and enjoy this transfers from the International Airport of Recife to all hotels on the Harbor of Porto de Galinhas, Muro Alto and Maracaípe in a air-conditioned vehicle, tv, dvd and wifi with safety, punctuality and comfort.
We will take a costal route and stop in Boa Viagem and Paiva beach on the way to Porto de Galinhas.
You should enjoy your vacation so get off to a great start with us.
Departure Point :
Team will be with a Sign in your name in front of arrival gate
PortsAdministration of the Port of Recife, Praça da Comunidade Luso Brasileira, 70 - Recife, PE, 50030-280, Brazil
AirportsGuararapes Intl Airport, Recife, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Return Detail :Porto de Galinhas, Ipojuca - State of Pernambuco, Brazil - All hotels in Muro Alto, Porto de Galinhas and Maracaípe
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Open window when possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.