Arrival Shuttle Transfer : Bangkok Airport to Bangkok City Hotel
Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer from Bangkok International Airport to Bangkok City Hotel. You will be picked up by your driver/guide depending on your flight's arrival time (As per our shuttle timing). You will then enjoy Bangkok scenery while traveling to your hotel in Bangkok, worry free. The transfer length is around 45-60 minutes and is available year-round, from 0500 hrs to 2100 hrs a day.
- Airport transfer
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- One-way Airport Transfer (Sharing)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Airport Paging.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Additional charges may apply for out of Bangkok City Hotel
- Airport representatives will be waiting in the paging area with a sign with your name. The paging area is on the Exit Gate at the International Arrival Hall, after the Baggage Collection Area and Customs Check Point.
Additional Note :It is best to look for your airport representative at the Exit Gate at paging area.
Please remember to include the following information in the "leave a comment for the local supplier" section:
• Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Hotel Name
• Hotel Address
One suitcase and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger. This transfer is not wheelchair accessible. Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo.
Domestic and International: Gate Number -3 arrival floor
Don Muang Airport:
International: Terminal 1-Gate Number 1
Domestic: Terminal 2 Gate Number 11
NOTE- LAST MINUTE BOOKING WAITING HOURS WILL BE 30-45 MINUTES AND NEED TO FOLLOW OUR FIX SHUTTLE TIMING AS PER BELOW
Departure Point :1: Suvarnabhumi Airport, 999 Soi Mu Ban Nakhon Thong 1, Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
2: Don Mueang International Airport, 222 Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd, Khwaeng Sanambin, Khet Don Mueang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10210, Thailand
Meeting Point: Suvarnbhumi Airport:- Domestic and International: Gate Number -3 arrival floor Don Muang Airport: International: Terminal 1-Gate Number 1 Domestic: Terminal 2 Gate Number 11
AirportsBangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 ThailandDon Muang Airport, Bangkok Thailand
Return Detail :Bangkok, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.
- Please look at the exit gate area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area.
- Please call us on your own should you face any challenges. If last minute booking (less than 6 hours, please call hot line no +66819135414 Rep at Suvarnabhumi Airport / +66858448103 Rep at Dong Muang Airport
- Waiting time will be 30-45 minutes and guest need to follow our fix departure time as per choose.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.