Arrábida: Full Day Tour of the Town with Wine Tasting - 8 Hours
Explore the beautiful fishing town of Sesimbra on a full day guided tour. Start the day at the stunning Sado Estuary and watch the bottle nose dolphins swim along the white sand beaches.
Spend the day exploring the stunning town of Sesimbre, where the Arrábida Mountain Range meets the beautiful blues of the Atlantic Ocean.
Enjoy the sites of the rugged coastline and the numerous bays that form it, as you travel to the other side of the mountain range to the village of Azeitão. At the village, savor the vineyard’s excellent Muscatel Wine and taste the beauty of the area’s fertile land.
After the wine tasting, follow the tracks of the monks who took refuge in the mountain range and discover the most amazing sanctuary in the region, Sanctuary of Fossa Senhora do Cabo. From there, watch the sunset over the sea at the stunning Cape Espichel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entries in museums and monuments are not included in the price and are subject to the visitng hours
- Entry/Admission - Palacio e Quinta da Bacalhoa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miradouro Portinho da Arrabida, N-379 Arrabida, Portinho da Arrabida 2925-378 Portugal
Portinho da Arrabida
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cabo Espichel, Oeste de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-738 Portugal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palacio e Quinta da Bacalhoa, En 10 Vila Fresca de Azeitão, Setubal Portugal
Palacio da Bacalhoa
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
Ponte 25 de Abril
Pass By: Mon Ami Tours, Rua Jose Sobral Cid, n0 19 A, Lisbon 1900-289 Portugal
More than a host, MON AMI is your friend in Lisbon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Vacation rentalsPoint of interestPorts
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Cruise Terminal / Gare Marítima de Alcântara, Doca Alcântara 1350, 1350 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.