Arrayanes Forest with Victoria Island
Knowing Victoria Island and witnessing the Arrayanes Forest show, it is a pleasure that has already been experienced by millions of visitors to the National Park, but this Island still awaits with its intact conservation conditions, the next visitors who arrive to Puerto Anchorena to disembark and travel it.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bosque de Arrayanes
- Entry/Admission - Isla Victoria
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosque de Arrayanes, Argentina
A unique species
Located within the Los Arrayanes National Park, it is the only one that remains in the world, since a few years ago the one that was in Japan disappeared. Today it became a protected area due to the importance of its species and the variety of native life.
The scientific name of the Arrayán is Myrceugenella apiculata. These native trees, along with those on Victoria Island, are estimated to be around 300 years old. The myrtle is very tall, reaching about 18 meters and some specimens reach up to 25 meters.
Its trunk reaches about 50 cm. in diameter and is extremely twisted. The bark, cinnamon colored covered with irregular white spots, is always cold although soft to the touch, it comes off in plates. The flowers are small and white, similar to orange blossom and its purple fruits with which the indigenous people made chicha and dulce. In popular medicine, an infusion is prepared with the leaves to soothe muscle aches and intestinal ailments
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Isla Victoria, Nahuel Huapi Lake, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
We will walk through leafy trails appreciating the numerous tree species such as sequoias, birches, firs, aromas, pines, etc. We can cool off (in summer, yes) in the waters of Playa del Toro
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mitre 139, R8400 San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
You look for downtown hotels, and on the 25km journey on the Bustillo route. Hotels that are in climbs or narrow streets we agree meeting points.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- At all times we must be with the mask or mouth cover, both the staff of the company and the tourists.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.