Around Mandalay in 2 Day and Next Day to Transfer Bagan
I am Kyaw Aung Htun @ AnGuu Operator of oh Myanmar travel and tour based in Mandalay, Myanmar. I love to travel and participate in concerning to learn culture where I have been to. I try to take travelers to participate and learn about the culture.
per adult from
1 to 3 days
What's included :
- Water bottles and wet towels
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, Accommodation, Mingun and Inwa(AVA) boat fee, horse cart, dinner and lunch
- Mandalay is the Capital of Mandalay Division and second-largest city in Myanmar located on the east bank of Irrawaddy River. The census of 2014 recorded a population of more than one million. Between 1857 to 1885 It served as Myanmar’s last royal capital constructed by King Mindon. The most notable landmark is the moat and wall of the Royal Palace stood until it was destroyed during the Japanese occupation. The city also contains important Buddhist sites such as Maha Muni Buddha Image Kuthodaw Pagoda. Economic liberalization has transformed the city since 1988. Both Zeigo, the old central market, and the colonial railway station have been replaced by multistoried modern structures. A new $3.15 billion international airport has been constructed south of the city by a Thai construction company.
Mingun - Mandalay
In the Morning ride with ferry boat to across Irrawaddy River to enjoy the Mingun town. Mingun is best known for the five great things in Mingun such as (Pahtodaw Gyi aimed to 550 feet high ruin temple, Mingun bell the second largest bell and Hisnbyume white pagoda and Chintae Gyi).
In the afternoon visit to Mandalay which was the last Royal Capital of Myanmar During the reign of King Mindon and Thibaw and economic center for upper Myanmar traded between China and Myanmar. After coming back from Mingun visit to Mahamuni Buddha Image which is the earliest Buddha image in Myanmar, Gold leaf Making process very unique traditional workshop in Myanmar and then heading to Mandalay Royal Palace which was bombing during the Japanese occupation and only remaining original building Golden Palace Monastery and Atumashi Monastery are on the same ground to be visited and then after experience the world largest book (Kuthodaw Pagoda), Mandalay Hill is to see the last place to see the sunset.
Day-2 Amarapura-Sagaing and Inwa (AVA)
Sagaing city is a religious city in which over thousand of monks and nuns inhabit and study there and the vast majority of clay pot making in Sagaing. As we are in Sagaing to visit Sagaing Hill which is two main places in Sagaing hill (Soon U Ponya Shin and Umin thouzeh to view the scenery of Irrawaddy River and after that delight with the monastic school of nuns. As the religious city in Myanmar, Maha Thein Taw Gyi (the sacred ordination hall with mural Painting with the wall and roof) and tradition workshop as Paper Doll making.
After returning from a visit to Sagaing then visit to Inwa(AVA) which was the longest period of capital of Myanmar. Visiting around in Inwa(AVA) by horse cart that will make you delight with the culture and heritage of Myanmar.
To experience the silk weaving industry in Amarapura must be visited and then process to see the sunset from the U Bein Bridge
Day-3 Transfer to Bagan
Bagan is one of the Old Capital in Myanmar which is founded by King Anawrahta (1044 - 1077) also known as the First Myanmar Empire. Over 2 thousand Pagodas and Temples in Bagan is enjoyed worldwide renown for its architect located in the east bank of Irrawaddy River. It can be reached by air, land transport, and boat 90 Miles away from the southeast of Mandalay.
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.