Armenian Barbecue (Khorovats) Master Class
Preparing KHOROVATS or barbecue is an important of the Armenian culture. During this tour we will prepare KHOROVATS in a traditional way of preparing khorovats– starting with eggplants, pepper and tomato, then pork and lamb, and ending with potato. We will also enjoy specialities – kebab and parda (liver barbecue). The master class will take place in our venue nearby Yerevan (10-15 min drive from city center).
Our chef will share some small secrets of how to make tasty traditional Armenian khorovats.
We will pick you on agreed time and drive you to the venue
English-speaking guide and chef will greet us there
MASTER CLASS ON:
Khorovats, an Armenian pork and lamb barbecue
Vegetables barbecue - tomato, eggplant, pepper and potato
Kebab (minced meat barbecue)
Parda (liver barbecue)
After the master class we can enjoy the khorovats at the venue or take it with us back home.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Armenian Khorovats Barbecue
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- We will pass over the Victory Bridge on our way to the venue
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Yerevan
Departure Time :5/8/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.