Armenia: Tsaghkadzor Town and Sevan Lake Private Day Tour
Experience the natural beauty of Tsaghkadzor resort town and take a ropeway to the high slopes of the breathtaking Mount Teghenis. Enjoy the opportunity of a boat trip on Sevan Lake and a visit to Sevanavank Monastery. Spend some free time on the lakeshore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admire the beautiful nature of Tsaghkadzor Town
- Explore Sevan Lake, the “Blue Pearl” of Armenia
- Visit the monastery of the 9th century, Sevanavank
- Entry/Admission - Tsaghkadzor General Sport Complex Hotel
What's excluded :
- Ropeway fee in Tsaghkadzor
- In the morning your guide will be at your hotel in order to explore Tsaghkadzor Town, located in the homonymous valley. This town is considered as the most developed ski resort in the whole country. The very name Tsaghkadzor means “The valley of flowers or flower canyon” in Armenian. Also, it is well-known as a major spa and health resort.
Upon arrival to this town, you will be taken by the majestic beauty in each corner. Later, you will take the cable car and rise up to the top, from where the magnificent atmosphere and spectacular nature of Tsaghkadzor unfolds. Enjoy the bird’s eye view of Tsaghkadzor Town and Teghenis Mount
Departure Point :Hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.