Arlington Cemetery Private Tour
Experience Arlington Cemetery with a Veteran guide trained in military history. Observe the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns. Visit each of the Kennedy graves. Discover Robert E. Lee's mansion upon the grounds and his wife's garden where the first burials took place. Discuss the beginning of the cemetery during the Civil War and its evolution through all of our nations conflicts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arlington National Cemetery, Entrance at Arlington Memorial Bridge, Arlington, VA 22211
Sample Itinerary (assuming a 0800 start):
0800: Pick up at lodging or agreed meeting point.
0820-1130: Arlington Cemetery Tour: Discover how the cemetery got its start and some not so well known history. Observe portions of a full military honors funeral. Experience Arlington with all five senses. Visit the grave of a favorite notable or loved one. Tour a not well traveled part of the cemetery and observe silence and serenity.
1130-1200: Transit to agreed drop off point.
• Meeting location: Agreed Location within Alexandria City Limits, Arlington County, or District of Columbia (Washington City).
• Most of the tour is out of doors so dress appropriately for the season. Early morning (0800 or 0830) start recommended.
• End location: Agreed Location within Alexandria City Limits, Arlington County, or District of Columbia (Washington City).
• Location options: Address or Intersection upon Traveler's request, Airport, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Monument/Building upon Traveler's request, Rail or Bus Station
• Transportation Method: Private SUV (2017 Buick Enclave) to and from the cemetery. There's an option to employ the public trolley on the cemetery grounds if guests are mobility limited. We will see more if we tour afoot. Touring afoot is hilly and about 2.75 miles or 4.4 km.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick-up and drop-off at lodging points within downtown Washington, DC, National Harbor, MD, Arlington County, VA, or the City of Alexandria, VA. Airports
- Ronald Reagan National Airport, 2401 Smith Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22202
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.