Argyle Waterfall with Adventure Farm
This tour is a fantastic combination of a bit of sightseeing and learning about Tobago's Flora and Fauna. The Argyle waterfall is one of the main attractions on the island with the opportunity to swim in its beautiful pools. Tobago offers an incredible variety of birds and plants which you will learn about and see up close on this tour.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Entry/Admission - Argyle Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Farm and Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Argyle Waterfall, East of Scarborugh Along the Windward Road. 25 km, Scarborough Tobago
Our tour starts with a scenic drive along the Windward coast of the island, through many small villages until we get to the Argyle Waterfall ticket office. From there it's a 20 minute walk along an easy trail, through the lush vegetation of this secondary forest, with a bit of wild life, birds as well as an incredible diversity of local trees, like cacao, mango, cedar, Poui and many more. Once we get to the Waterfall you can take a refreshing swim in the clear spring water of the waterfall's large pools. The river and falls are part of the oldest protected Rain Forest Reserve in the Western Hemisphere. This waterfall is Tobago’s highest, tumbling at 54 meters in a series of stepped cascades. When we return to the main building you can shower and change if you wish before we continue our journey.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Adventure Farm and Nature Reserve, Tobago
After the visit to the Argyle waterfall we will continue our trip to the Caribbean Coast of Tobago, to Arnos Vale for a visit of the Adventure Farm and Nature Reserve, a bird lover’s paradise. Up to 50 different species of birds visit the farm daily and you may see up to 5 different types of Hummingbirds close-up, an absolute Hummingbird Haven. Spend some time admiring nature at its best before. You will be mesmerized by these beautiful and colorful little flying jewels. This is also a unique opportunity to take pictures of hummingbirds close-up.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A.N.R. International Airport
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.