Argostoli, Panoramic Tour and the Melissani Cave // Shore excursion
Behold the natural attractions of Cephalonia, including those beneath the surface, such as the Drogarati Cave and subterranean Melissani Lake.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Agios Gerasimos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery of Agios Gerasimos, Omala Plain Frangata Greece
located on top of a hill in the Omalos valley, dedicated to the memory of Agios Gerasimos, protector of the island and in whose church their mortal remains rest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Melissani Cave, Sami 280 80, Greece
This cave is a wonder of nature, it is included among the ten most fabulous underground lakes in the world. The visit takes place in small boats and the crystal clear waters do not leave any of the visitors indifferent.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agia Efimia, Agia Efimia, Cephalonia, Ionian Islands
stop in the town of Santa Eufemia, this will allow us to contemplate the island known worldwide as the homeland of Ulysses (Ithaki), in turn this town is one of the most Photographed from the island with a large tourist influx. Before
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Myrtos Beach, Pylaros Ionian Islands, Cephalonia Greece
we will make a photo stop at the viewpoint of the Mirtos beach to contemplate the waters of the Ionian Sea in all its splendor as well as the village of Assos and the Venetian castle.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon arrival of your cruise, the guide awaits you in port, holding a Shorex.gr sign.Ports
- Λιμάνι Αργοστολίου, Argostolion 281 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.