Arequipa Walking Tour and Santa Catalina Monastery
Through this tour they will learn about the history, culture, legends and peculiar data of the city.
You will discover the importance it had in colonial times and until today becoming one of the most important tourist destinations in Peru -
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at Hotel
- Local guide in English and / or Spanish
- Entrance to the Santa Catalina Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio de Santa Catalina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monasterio de Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina 301, Arequipa Peru
Colonial convent of the 16th century built in volcanic stone with impressive colonial architecture and art, it looks like a small citadel, it is the most visited attraction in the city by tourists.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mundo Alpaca, Juan de la Torre 101 San Lazaro, Arequipa 04001 Peru
This place is an ecotourism center where you can appreciate the Alpacas in a beautiful natural environment and learn about the selection of fiber, dyeing and techniques to make textiles.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: San Lazaro, San Lazaro, Piura Region
This neighborhood that is located in the center of the city a few blocks from the main square of Arequipa shows us a totally different street design from the rest of the historic center which is considered the first Spanish settlement in the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Historic Centre of Arequipa, Arequipa Peru
In the last part of the tour we will visit one of the oldest mansions in the city that maintains its beautiful architecture, we will also go to the Plaza de Armas, considered one of the most beautiful in South America, historically the most important point for different events and also where the city was founded, which also has an impressive Cathedral, finally to a viewpoint to appreciate it from a panoramic view.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.