Arequipa Colca to Puno, Full dayTour
A full day trip to visit the Colca Canyon ENDING THIS TOUR IN PUNO, This is the Best way when you dont have time in Arequipa and you want to see the Colca canyon on the way to Puno all in a FULL day.
Enjoy one of the deepest canyons in the world with its nice and happy local people.
Note, it is very important to reserve in advance, because normally the capacity of passangers in the bus is limited for this tour specially during high season
per adult from
15 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
From 02:40 a.m. we pick up from differents hotels in Arequipa. we lleave Arequipa driving for 3 and a half hours towards Chivay; The capital of the Colca Canyon on north west direcction behind snow-covered Chachani. Breakfast time.
Then we continue driving for 2 more hrs towards the most visited point “ the Cross of the Condor” here we are able to see the depth of the canyon and the flight of the Condor.
The area presents beautiful tipical towns, like Yanque & Maca, colonial churches, gently people with tipical needlework dresses, hundreds of pre inca terraces still in use with andean growings like corn, quinua, kiwicha among others.
After Lunch we continue the trip to Puno; on the way we stop at the highest pass: the view point of the Volcanoes and snow covered mountains in Patapampa (4,800 m. - 15,000 ft.). Later we will see wild vicuñas, alpacas & llamas in Pampa Cañahuas national reserve, some birds like flamingoes, ibis, andean gooze, ducks, andean eagle "Kara Kara".
(note: We take all your luggages on to Puno with you, arrival time in Puno at about 19.30 hrs,
We will drop you off at your hotel in Puno for free if located on downtown). The trip to Puno is in a touristic bus with english speaking guide on board, stops on the tourist places (Patapamapa, Vicachani and Lagunillas)
• Continental Breakfast.
• Tourist guide( Ingles, Espanish)
No Includes: (payment direct in Colca)
• Entrance fee ( 70.00 Soles)
• Hot springs fee ( 10.00 soles )
Departure Point :Pick up from different hotels, depending on its location
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Drop off to different hotels, depending on its location (to selected hoteles only located in the center of Puno), if your hotel is located in other town out of Puno it is possible to bring you there too for an additional price, to have the exact additional price, please let us know the name of your hotel in Puno and its location.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.