Arenal Volcano Hike from La Fortuna
Adventure yourself on the 1968 trails on the Arenal Volcano. While walking, you will have the opportunity to observe a variety of plants, wildlife, volcanic rock formations and Lake Arenal. This is a very historic walk since you will learn about the Colossus of Arenal which has a direct influence on the economy and local culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
The walk last around 2.5 Hours of hiking at the Base of the Arenal Volcano. To get to the view point, we have to walk in the middle of dry lava field of the eruption of 1968.
At the view point, you can see the Arenal Volcano and the Arenal Lake in the other side.
• Arenal 1968 Trail, 1.5 km al Sur de la interseccion hacia El Castillo, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Alajuela, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please Provide a Hotel Name to Coordinated your pick up time, This Activity starts at 7:00 am or 12:00 md +/-
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear hiking shoes and bring a swimsuit
- It is recommended that you bring quick dry gear
- Note: You must advise your hotel and pickup location to the email in your voucher upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- minibuses will be used at 50 percent of capacity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.