Arenal volcano, hanging bridges and sloth encounter tour.
Observe Costa Rica's bountiful wildlife from the hanging bridges, Learn about the area’s rich biodiversity as you explore different levels of the rain forest, from floor to canopy, and enjoy commanding views of Arenal Volcano. Follow a guide through a private nature reserve along jungle trails to where sloths, birds, and butterflies live, and pick up local expertise on Costa Rican wildlife along the way.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private tour.
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Entry/Admission - Ecocentro Danaus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Arenal, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
We will drive approximately one hour along the impressive Arenal lake where you will have the opportunity to observe the perfect conical formation of the Arenal volcano and to take photos of the breathtaking views.
Stop At: Arenal Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
A combination of trails and bridges through the rain forest near Arenal Volcano. On this tour you can travel through the park and across elevated bridges, see views of the volcano, and enjoy close-up encounters with native flora and fauna. Your guide, a wildlife specialist, provides helpful narrative along the way. Observe Costa Rica's bountiful wildlife from the hanging bridges of Mistico Park in Arenal. Trek along ground-level forest trails and suspended walkways in this private, family-owned nature reserve that’s home to a vast array of birdlife, monkeys, reptiles, and tropical plants. Learn about the area’s rich biodiversity as you explore different levels of the rain forest, from floor to canopy, and enjoy commanding views of Arenal Volcano.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ecocentro Danaus, entrada a aguzul 6oo metros alajuela La fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, 21007, Costa Rica
Wildlife sanctuary: Follow a guide along jungle trails to where sloths, birds, and butterflies live, and pick up local expertise on Costa Rican wildlife along the way. This tour even includes a spotting scope for heightened visibility.Hike through a private nature reserve is a fantastic opportunity for unforgettable experiences in one of Costa Rica's most unique hidden gems.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :1: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
2: 935, Provincia de Guanacaste, 51001, Costa Rica
3: Private maintenance Road, Private maintenance road, Guanacaste Province, Culebra, Costa Rica
4: Acceso Playa Panamá, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
5: Primera Entrada Playa Hermosa, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
6: Avenida Cangrejos, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
7: Father Rooster, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
8: Playa, Costa Rica
9: Sugar Beach Road, Sugar Beach Rd, Guanacaste Province, Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
10: Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
11: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Brasilito, Costa Rica
12: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Conchal, Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
13: Palm Beach Estates, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
14: Cerrajeria tamarindo, De la gasolinera de villa real 200 mts sur, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
15: Calle Cardinal, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
16: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
17: jades boutique liberia, 75mtrs sur de la mutual alajuela, Los Cerros, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at the north pacific coast of Costa Rica,
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 4 paying passengers per booking is required.
- Infant meals are not included
- Private tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tennis shoes, hiking shoes is a require, don't bring sandals or flip flops.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.