Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot springs
Along the road to La Fortuna zone, we will stop at the artisan’s village, the town of Sarchi. In this place you will be able to acquire amazing souvenirs, such as clothes, wood, art crafts, among others.
In the artisan’s village, you will run into the world’s largest oxcart. It is made out of cedar wood and decorated with vibrant colors.
Continuing with the journey, you will run into different plantations, such as coffee, pineapple, ornamental plants, plantain farms, and some cattle ranches.
All of the above till we get to the town of La Fortuna, in which you will be able to taste a delicious lunch in a restaurant with an amazing view as a background.
After lunch, we will proceed and get to know one of the best hot springs in Costa Rica in which you will be able to relax and enjoy of their rejuvenating effects.
To end with the best way possible, you will enjoy of a wonderful buffet dinner in the Tabacon Resort, after this meal, you will be returning to the city of San José.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Entrace of the hot springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Jose, San Jose, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
We will pick you up at the lobby of the hotel,the tour guide always wear a t-shirt with the CR Magic Logo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the lobby of the hotel , all our staff and tour guides wear a t-shirt with the CR Magic logo
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.