Arenal Rafting and Volcano Hike
Best way to experience Rafting anf volcano hike on the same day.
We start at 8:00 am with the Class II-III Rafting and from La Fortuna.
We start at 3 with the volcano hike.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- White water Raftin at Balsa River
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Arenal Volcano at the Mirador El Silencio
- Entrance fee
- Nature Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mirador El Silencio
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Rafting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador El Silencio, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Best place to see the volcano
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Arenal Rafting, Av 333 y Calle 460, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Arenal Rafting’s Class II & III White Water Rafting trip is on the beautiful Balsa River.
Navigate 10 kilometers of white water rapids, stop along the way to rest a bit, do a little swimming, and enjoy some fresh Costa Rica fruit. After white water rafting, you will get a clean towel, cold complementary beer or water, and we’ll take you to a local restaurant to have a Costa Rica style lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.