Arena Floor Access Tickets for Colosseum & Roman Forum (Skip The Line)
Get a gladiator's-eye view of the iconic arena and explore areas that are off-limits to the general public. After having visited the arena overlooking the undergrounds, you can decide to freely visit the monument through the ordinary path. Then get to the heart of ancient Rome at the Forum, and see where it all began at the Palatine Hill.
With this ticket, you’ll step into the sandals of a gladiator, on a once-in-a-lifetime visit of the bloodstained arena floor.
Feel the shivers creep down your spine as you walk across the age-old amphitheatre, where warriors and wild animals once fought to the death before the Roman public. Your ticket includes priority entrance and access to areas most people don’t get to see.
After exploring the Colosseum, you are are allowed to go to Roman Forum, the hub of the ancient city's trade network, and Palatine Hill, where Romulus founded Rome almost three thousand years ago.
per adult from
120 to 160 minutes
What's included :
- Priority entrance into the Colosseum
- Access to the Arena floor & 1st and 2nd floor
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Guided tour/Audio guide
- Access to the Underground level
- Access to the Colosseum's 4th and 5th floors
- Visit: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Get the only ticket that gives you access to the Colosseum arena floor...
***Enjoy priority entrance to the Colosseum, the magnificent Roman amphitheatre built thousands of years ago.
***Get a gladiator's-eye view of the Colosseum as you stalk the arena's floor like the warriors and entertainers of old.
***Ticket includes access to the Roman Forum – the hub of the ancient city – and Palatine Hill, where the city is said to have been founded 3,000 years ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Access to the Roman Forum-Palatine Hill area, including the temporary exhibition, including special SUPER sites with fixed quota entry and the Imperial Forums.
SUPER sites are following:
House of Augustus
House of Livia
Aula Isiaca/Loggia Mattei
Santa Maria Antiqua with the Oratory of the Forty Martyrs and the Domitian Ramp
Temple of Romulus
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- · At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.