Arctic Day: Aurora Viewing Tour | evening
As one of the most sought-after Northern experiences, a Yukon vacation is only complete with a viewing of the aurora borealis cascading across the Yukon night sky.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Arctic Range Adventure
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Winter Clothing (rental available)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arctic Range Adventure, 208A Strickland Street, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2J8 Canada
One of the most sought-after Northern experiences, a Yukon winter vacation is only complete with viewing the aurora borealis cascading across the Yukon night sky.
A chemical light reaction caused when solar energy interacts with the Earth’s atmosphere, producing dramatic, dancing waves of green light from one horizon to another the Northern Lights have captivated viewers since the beginning of time, as evidence by the many Yukon First Nation legends they’ve inspired.
We invite you to join us on our Aurora viewing tour at our custom built Aurora viewing location, far from the lights of the city, so you can experience the Northern Lights for yourself – and create your own legends.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :The Sternwheeler Hotel & Conference Centre, 201 Wood St, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2E4, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.