Architectural Walking Tour in Rotterdam
The second biggest city of the country has the biggest port of Europe. And because of its unusual architecture, Rotterdam is a Dutch gem that definitely deserves a visit. During our half tour you will be surprised by the surreal bright yellow Cube Houses and De Rotterdam complex’s stacked glass towers. The architectural thrill extends to other projects such as the swan-shaped Erasmus Bridge and red Willemsbrug bridge.
If you are into high culture, the Museumpark is waiting for you with six different museums and galleries. You can also see the country’s largest artwork in the Markthal while you enjoy a well-deserved drink.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Public transport tickets when needed
- Entry/Admission - Cube Houses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kop van Zuid, Rotterdam The Netherlands
This is, no doubt, the most cool and interesting area in Rotterdam where modern architecture blends with the old classics and where the most cool initiatives are actually happening.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Erasmus Bridge, Erasmusbrug, 3072 Rotterdam The Netherlands
This is the most iconic engineer wonder in Rotterdam!
Stop At: Cube Houses, Overblaak 70, 3011 MH Rotterdam, Netherlands
We will see the famous yellow cube houses and learn about their particular architecture.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Markthal, Dominee Jan Scharpstraat 298, 3011 GZ Rotterdam The Netherlands
This is our last stop, it's famous ceiling hosts the biggest art piece in our country!
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will discuss a convenient meeting point
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/20/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.