Architectural Walk of Marseille with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Marseille and learn about the history behind each of those historical buildings and structures in this invigorating architectural walk!
Join me on this adventure to discover the beauty and history of the city's most significant buildings and find out a bit more about the local culture in France from my perspective!
During this walk, you will become better acquainted with the local architecture and at the same time, you will learn how it has changed over the years with the city becoming more contemporary while still retaining its unique character.
There are a lot of different types of architecture clashing with each other, but at the same time it gives the city a charm, that is impossible to reproduce anywhere else!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place de la Major, 13002 Marseille, France
We will start our Experience from here!
Pass By: 1 Espl. J4, 13002 Marseille, France
This building was built in honour of Marseille becoming the capital of culture in Europe. Come discover it with me!
Pass By: 1 Place Daviel, 13002 Marseille, France
The Hôtel Dieu is a place full of beauty and history, let me tell you everything about it!
Pass By: Préfecture, 13006 Marseille, France
The Préfecture is an architectural marvel, let me introduce you to it!
Pass By: Rue Fort du Sanctuaire, 13006 Marseille, France
We will end our Experience here and you can then continue on your own to discover the rest of Marseille!
Departure Point :2 Place de la Major, 13002 Marseille, France
Return Detail :60 Rue Fort du Sanctuaire, 13006 Marseille, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.