Architectural Walk of Dublin with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Dublin and learn about each one and its characteristics in this invigorating architectural walk.
Join me on this adventure to discover the beauty and unique characteristics of the city's most significant buildings and get to know a bit more about the local culture in Ireland from my perspective.
During this walk, you will become better acquainted with the local architecture, while also learning about the way in which this has changed over the years, with the city becoming more modern while still keeping its unique character.
You will get to know everything about georgian architecture!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saint James Avenue, St James Ave, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, Ireland
We will start our Experience from the awesome Guinness Storehouse!
Pass By: Christchurch Place, Christchurch Pl, Dublin, Ireland
The Christ Church is a must-see for every architecture-lover
Pass By: Dame Street, Dame St, Dublin, Ireland
This place is full of beauty and history, come discover it with me!
Pass By: Kildare Street, Kildare St, Dublin, Ireland
The Leinster House was designed from a german architect for the Earl of Kildare, discover the buildings history with me!
Pass By: 1 Park Ln E, Dublin, D02 F227, Ireland
This building is a part of the University and is an amazing place to see if you are a fan of architecture!
Pass By: North Wall Quay, N Wall Quay, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, Ireland
We will end our Experience by the Convention Centre!
Departure Point :2A Basin View, Saint Catherine's, Dublin 8, D08 N2E9, Ireland
Return Detail :1 N Wall Quay, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.