Archaeological tour of Nora
An amazing place with a incredible views: Nora and his ruins. A place to discover the history of Phoenicians, Carthaginians and Romans. Here you can see the old city, the roman amphitheater and the magnificent mosaics.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry ticket to the site is included.
- Transfer from Cagliari and the countryside is included.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transfer outside the area of Cagliari is excluded.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spiaggia Nora di Pula, Pula, Sardinia Italy
In the enchanting setting of the south-west coast of Sardinia there is one of the most interesting archaeological parks of the island. The city of Nora, the first Phoenician center, then Carthaginian and finally Roman, is a gem to be explored on foot to discover the important public and private buildings where once the life of the ancient civilizations that lived there was held.
We will see the beautiful mosaics, the amphitheater, the so-called temple of Tanit, the Roman aqueduct and many other interesting buildings.
At the end of the visit, it will be possible to take a walk on the beach and in the pretty village of Pula.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.