Ideal for lovers of history and mystery, geoglyphs and petroglyphs are enigmatic lines that history has not yet been able to explain accurately, enjoy this tour and discover the history surrounding the Palpa Valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Permanent assistance.
- Admission to all the mentioned tourist places.
- Bottled water.
What's excluded :
- Mirador de Palpa, Adult Turist Rate S/. 2.50
- The Manantial "La Maquina", Adult Tourist Rate S /. 5.00
- Palpa Geoglyphs, Adult Tourist Rate S /. 8.00
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Reloj Solar
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Palpa
- Entry/Admission - Petroglifos De Chichictara
- Entry/Admission - El Manantial de La Maquina Palpa - Ica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huarango Milenario, 11300, Peru
It has more than a thousand years of existence and its peculiar characteristic is that it grows in the middle of the Palpeño desert.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Río Grande, Peru
Our second stop will be before the arrival of the district of Rio Grande to observe the Rock of the Inca Profile that is at the foot of what ends up being the Andes Mountain Range that ends here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mirador Reloj Solar, Palpa Peru
At our third stop, 1 km from the city of Palpa, known as Sacramento, there are lines and sweeping areas, geoglyphs known as the Solar Clock.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Museo de Palpa, José Tijero 167, Palpa 11331, Peru
Our fourth stop we visit the main square of Palpa and the Palpa Museum where it exposes the variety of archaeological pieces found in pre-Inca settlements in the area. The museum is not enabled to the public on satudays and sundays.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Petroglifos De Chichictara, Palpa Peru
Our fifth stop, 11 km east of the city of Palpa, these petroglyphs are distributed in three sectors, embodied in volcanic and alluvial rocks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mirador, 11330, Peru
Our sixth stop we will know the geoglyphs of the Royal Paracas Family, huge zoomorphic and phytomorphic geometric drawings similar to the Nazca Lines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Manantial de La Maquina Palpa - Ica, -14.523753, -75.185698, 11330, Peru
In the last tour we will meet an attractive called La Maquina spring, where you can bathe in the place, which is born as a product of a geological fault of the tertiary era, which practically divides the hills of the Palpa valley to the Rio Grande valley.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers are picked up at hotels located in: Around the Plaza de Armas, Huacachina, Residencial La Angostura and / or any other hotel located in Ica Cercado.It does not include pick up at hotels that are located in the districts of Los Aquijes, Parcona, San Juan Bautista, Guadalupe neither Hotel Viñas de Queirolo and Hotel Hacienda de San Juan.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety. In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.