Arcachon Bay's Tour riding the future
Experience an Arcachon's Bay unusual day tour , discover all its nature charms riding all-terrain electric scooters (locally nicknamed TroTTE)
per adult from
What's included :
- Off road scooters tour
- Use of helmet
- One-way boat shared trip : Arcachon to Cap Ferret or Cap Ferret to Arcachon
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- HD Camera (available for rent)
- Biking half-gloves (available for rent)
- Board your family, friends or team in a TroTTE (off road electric scooters) time out in nature.
Fill up with energy, breathing incomparable smell of pines and sea, and tighten the links with your love ones marveling at Arcachon Bay splendors !
In the morning, meeting set at the pier of Belisaire at Lège-Cap Ferret., a collaborator who will provide you with the TroTTEs and equipment (helmets, safety vests, smartphone holders).
After quick demonstration, hop off for a beautiful ride on bike paths, going all around the Basin to reach Arcachon in the late afternoon.
In all freedom, the course tracking is downloaded on your smartphone and for security, assistance is provided throughout the tour!
Halfway in Audenge, the lunch break (included in the proposed rate) will allow you to taste the local culinary specialties.
After the lunch break, take back the road loaded block to Arcachon on your TroTTEs.
Continue the trip around the Basin, winding in the marinas, city centers and beaches .
On arrival, an animator waits for you to pick up the equipment ... before your included boat trip on the way home to the Pier Belisaire at Cap Ferret.
A tour as beautiful as fun to create incredible common memories.
This tour can be done as well in the other way round, from Arcachon to Lège Cap-ferret in the same conditions back to starting point including lunch and boat trip .
Departure Point :Jetée Thiers, Arcachon, France
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Jetée d'Eyrac, 33120 Arcachon, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A 500€ deposit or a current valid passport is required per participant on the day of tour
- All passenger heights and weights must be advised at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.