AQWA The Aquarium of Western Australia: General Admission
Discover Western Australia's spectacular marine life at AQWA! Encounter the iconic, the unusual and even the deadly as you go on an underwater journey along our coastline - which is one of the most diverse and extensive in the world.
AQWA only exhibits Western Australian marine life - everything you see here is found in our state's pristine waters, including some of the world's most rare sea creatures like leafy seadragons.
On your visit you'll explore 5 distinct coastal zones and will come face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium; be captivated by the colourful world of a living coral reef; encounter the ocean's most dangerous and deadly in the DANGERzone and have the opportunity to interact at the Touch Pool.
AQWA is located within the popular Hillarys Boat Harbour on Perth's stunning Sunset Coast.
per adult from
2 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Free 4 hour parking
- Free guided talks and animal feeds
- Entry/Admission - AQWA
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: AQWA, Underwater World 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
SEA for yourself at AQWA! Encounter the incredible and iconic marine life of Western Australia on a spectacular and surprising underwater journey!
On your visit you will discover:
- Giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium
- The colourful, whizzing world of a large, living coral reef
- Rare and elusive creatures, like leafy seadragons
- The ocean's most dangerous and deadly culprits in the DANGERzone!
- Hands-on learning at the Touch Pool
- The stunning marine life of Western Australia, one of the world's most diverse and unique coastlines
AQWA offers something for everyone, with free talks and tours daily, in-water adventures, children's activities and school holiday programs! Check the website for what's on now.
AQWA is open 10am-5pm every day of the year (except Christmas Day).
Departure Point :AQWA, Underwater World 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Departure Time :9/1/2017 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- One area of AQWA is not wheelchair accessible (Great Southern Stairwell featuring 4 small aquarium)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.