AquaRio Aquarium Guided Tour, Admission & Transfer
We invite you to visit AquaRio, the largest aquarium in Latin America. Located in the Zona Portuária (Port Zone), the aquarium occupies a former cold-storage warehouse in an area that spreads over four floors and a basement. It is home to 8,000 animals of 350 different species, including sharks, sting rays and fish. Part of the proceeds of the AquaRio goes to research programs in Brazil focused on marine biology, environmental issues and sustainability.
This is a memorable experience for the entire family!
Roundtrip transfer, tour guide and tickets to the AquaRio included.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the AquaRio
- Entry/Admission - AquaRio
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Boulevard Olimpico
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: AquaRio, Via Binario do Porto, 194 Praca Muhammad Ali, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-360 Brazil
During the tour, we can take pictures (no flash, please) in areas such as the Recinto Oceânico e de Mergulho (Oceanic and Diving Enclosure), the largest tank in the Aquarium holding up to 3.3 million liters of water and seven meters in depth. At the same time, we learn a little bit more about aquamarine life and the impact of our actions in their ecosystem. Close to the end of the tour, we pass underneath a tunnel and see the underwater above us, which gives a unique feeling.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boulevard Olimpico, Praca Maua, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
Created for the 2016 Olympic Games, the Olympic Boulevard has attracted the attention of grafitti artists around the globe. Stroll around to see the biggest grafitti in the world: the Mural das Etnias by Kobra.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- Pier Mauá
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We contact you back in order to provide proper pickup time. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers per Minivan.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.