Aquaduck & Paradise Jet Boating Combo
Aquaduck & Paradise Jet Boating Gold Coast make a fantastic combination for families, couples and groups visiting the Gold Coast. The combination of the 55 minute Premium Adventure Ride and the 1 hour Aquaduck tour can be done on the same day or different days.
The Aquaduck tour is an ideal way to see the sights of the Gold Coast from land and water. Suitable for all ages, the tour runs 5 times per day from the heart of Surfers Paradise.
Paradise Jet Boating 55 minute adventure ride accesses exclusive Northern Broadwater and Marine park areas and offers more thrills, spins, slides, drifting and other exciting manoeuvres that jet boats are famous for. Have the opportunity to perhaps experience the magic of seeing dolphins in the wild, and enjoy a cruise by Sovereign Island's amazing waterfront mansions.
Aquaduck departs from Cavill Avenue in Surfers Paradise and transfers are included to Paradise Jet Boating's departure point at Mariners Cove Marina.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All children have the opportunity to drive the Aquaduck and receive a Captains Certificate.
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Jet Boating
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Jet Boating, Shop 7b, Mariner's Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
55 Minute Premium Jet boat adventure ride, includes return transfers from Surfers Paradise. This ultimate jetboating experience covers 35km and is the only operator accessing the exclusive Northern Broadwater and Marie Park areas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Surfers Paradise Beach, The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Surfers Paradise is known for its iconic sand, sun and surfing lifestyle. As a premier international-tourist and entertainment destination on Australia's Gold Coast.
Renowned for its golden beaches and world-class surf breaks, Surfers Paradise hosts prestigious artistic, cultural and community events throughout the precinct.
See the Surfers Paradise beach front from the Aquaduck tour.
Stop At: Gold Coast, Gold Coast, Queensland
Aquaduck City Tour and River Cruise provides you with an opportunity to see the key sights of the Gold Coast on the 1 hour land and sea tour.
Stop At: The Spit, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
The Spit is a 5km long, relatively undeveloped for now, sandy isle starting at Main Beach and finishing at the seaway where teh Gold Coast Broadwater meets the Pacific Ocean.
The Spit is home to Seaworld, Palazzo Versace and an abundance of watersports activities.
This is where the Aquaduck heads into the water for our river cruise.
Departure Point :36 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for Jet Boat experience is 4 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.