Aqaba Shore Excursions - Wadi Rum Day Tour
- Lawrence’s spring: where Lawrence of Arabia reputedly washed during the Arab Revolt. Has an attractive rock inscriptions on nearby rocks.
Khazali canyon-: deep, narrow fissure in the mountain side, containing many rock inscriptions.
- Sand dunes: large area of sand dunes piled up against the mountains.
- Rock bridge: spectacular natural rock arch, with great views.
- Burrah canyon: long, deep canyon between dramatic mountains.
- Seven Pillars of Wisdom: famous landmark, named after the book by T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia).
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
- 4X4 car
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Wadi Rum is a protected desert wilderness in southern Jordan. It features dramatic sandstone mountains like the many-domed Jebel Um Ishrin, and natural arches such as Burdah Rock Bridge. Many prehistoric inscriptions and carvings line rocky caverns and steep chasms, such as Khazali Canyon. The natural watering hole of Lawrence’s Spring is named after British soldier Lawrence of Arabia, who allegedly washed there.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Aqaba, Jordan
Traveler pickup is offered
- King Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Aqaba port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.