Appleton Segway Tour
You will explore the quaint town of Appleton on this Segway tour that takes you to the location of the world’s first hydroelectric plant, the Paper Discovery Center, and along the Fox River!
Take in the scenery and get to know Appleton on a FUN Segway Tour.
Starting on active College Avenue, this glide takes us down to the flats of the Fox River, where we will visit the location of the world’s first hydroelectric plant. The river provides a beautiful backdrop for this glide.
You are likely to see eagles, enjoy how the Segway rides on the hills, and have quick stops at top museums and attractions. This is a fun and exciting glide to much-hidden beauty and interesting sites around town.
This is Fox Cities’ #1 Segway Tour!
Visit our website to discover all of the tours we offer.
For a tour today call!
per adult from
95 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Appleton, Appleton, Wisconsin
Appleton serves as the heart of the Fox River Valley, and is home to the Fox Cities Exhibition Center, Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, Fox River Mall, Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium, and Appleton International Airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Paper Discovery Center, 425 W Water St, Appleton, WI 54911-6058
The Paper Discovery Center is a museum and workshop on the banks of the Fox River focused on papermaking.
Pass By: Lawrence University, 706 E College Ave, Appleton, WI 54911-5697
Lawrence University has a beautiful campus above the Fox River. It is a residential liberal arts college and conservatory of music, both devoted exclusively to undergraduate education.
Pass By: Hearthstone Historic House Museum, 625 W Prospect Ave, Appleton, WI 54911-6042
19th-century residence once powered by hydroelectricity.
Pass By: The History Museum at the Castle, 330 E College Ave, Appleton, WI 54911-5715
Impressive stone building with history inside.
Departure Point :414 N Union St, Appleton, WI 54911, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be about to use steps without assistance and be comfortable on your feet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.