Appleton Estate, Ys Falls and Black River Safari Private Tour
From handcrafted rum and sugarcane juice to waterfalls and wild crocodiles, experience the treasures of Jamaica’s south coast all in one day on a private tour. See how the country’s most famous export is made on a tour of the Appleton Estate farm and distillery, complete with rum tastings. Cool off with a swim in the natural pools of YS Falls, and finish with a jungle safari down the Black River, known as the best place in Jamaica to spot wild crocodiles.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Appleton Estate, Siloah, Santa Cruz, Jamaica
Travelers will get a guided tour of the grounds of the estate. They will watch a short documentary about the company and the making of rum, then sample sugar cane and all the by-products. After a tour of the Factory and the warehouse where the rum barreled and stored, they move on to tasting 3 of the Appleton Rums.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Travelers will be driven across the grounds of the property over to the YS Falls & Park. There they can climb the falls assisted by guides, do rope swings, swim in different shallow sections, use the pools or just relax under the trees in the shade. There is also zip lining available.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari, Jamaica
Travelers will enjoy a 1 hour guided boat ride tour on the Black River to see the friendly crocodiles, different species of birds, vegetation, flora and fauna and learn the history of the Black River and the important role it played during the slavery days, in shaping the first town in Jamaica to received electricity and a lot more commodities.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.