Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
The Phang Nga National Marine Park is dotted with a total 42 tiny islands and islets. On this tour you will cruise to some of the most beautiful and spectacular of them. With your skilled kayak guide you will discover dramatic and beautiful landscapes as you're paddled through narrow, winding caves into hidden lagoons surrounded by 1000 foot rock formations.
Explore the many caves and lagoons of this heritage park, taking in spectacular views of Hong Island and Panak Island and marvelling at the beauty of the surrounding nature. The only way in or out is through caves at certain times of the day when the tides are suitable.
Return back to the cruise ship to enjoy a buffet lunch on board before cruising past Khao Phing Kan, the popular 'James Bond Island'. Stop for a refreshing break on a secluded shore and take time to relax on the pristine white-sand beaches.
After your paddling adventure, head back to Ao Por Pier where your return transfer to the hotel awaits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off Guided tour Lunch English speaking licensed guide
- English speaking licensed guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Buffet Lunch served onboard the boat
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
Khao Phing Kan or James Bond Island is an island in Thailand, in Phang Nga Bay northeast of Phuket. The islands are limestone karst towers and are a part of Ao Phang Nga National Park. About 40 metres from the shores of Khao Phing Kan lies a 20-metre tall islet called Ko Ta Pu or Ko Tapu
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Phang Nga Bay is one of the most beautiful bays of Thailand. It is famous for its gravity-defying limestone formations. Most travellers visit Ko Khao Phing Kan, that since 1974, when it was featured in the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun, has been popularly called James Bond Island. In front of it is Ko Tapu, probably the most characteristic islet of the bay and often seen on tourist brochures.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Phuket hotelsReturn point: Concludes at 6pm and arrives at your hotel approximately at 7pm
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- The tour takes place in stable, double sea kayaks
- Tour not recommended for small children. No life vests in sizes for small children
- Small children not permitted to take part in canoeing portion of tour
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to departure time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- What to bring - Swimming wear, shorts, Light T-shirt, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Digital Camera, Light Deck Shoes and a little Money for Sundries.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.